You have a good general technology background and at least 2 years or more of hands-on experience, with a desire to learn and develop your capabilities to become a Fullstack developer.
- Expertise with CSS preprocessor such as LESS and SASS;
- Extensive experience building cross browser/device responsive websites with mobile first approach;
- Basic understanding of PHP;
- A strong eye for design and detail. Must enjoy theming a site to bring to life the designs.
- Git version control;
- Familiarity with a JS framework such as React and/or Vue;
- Twig templating;
- Familiarity with Photoshop;
- Experience with Gulp;
- RESTful APIs.
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Conferences and camps;
- Opportunity to contribute to Drupal community during working hours;
- We respect public holidays;
- Dress down, relaxed working environment;
- Good working conditions (cozy chairs, coffee, hookah, PS4, etc.);
- Company fun plan — team lunches and beer evernings in one of the pubs.